AINE CASSIDY



I am an Irish born illustrator and designer living in London. Throughout all of my work I strive to create a balance between hand made and digital methods. My practice is cross-disciplinary and I work in a variety of media including printmaking, graphic design and moving image. I build depth and texture in my work by incorporating elements collage and mixed media.  


These images are from a short animated film entitled 'neCessITY, capaCITY, toxiCITY' made during my MA at Camberwell College of Arts. The animation charts the new topographies of the urbanised world and explores the impact of our increasing urbanisation on both the natural environment and on ourselves. 




website:       www.ainecassidy.com


blog:            ainecassidy.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment